What is the IELTS English Test?
Anyone who wishes to apply for a long-term UK Visa such as a UK Spouse Visa must prove their competence with the English language. The only acceptable qualification in Thailand is the IELTS English Test and replaces the old Key English Test or A1 English Test. It can be taken at approved test centers in Bangkok and other locations. Our team will be happy to discuss this in more detail with you. At present, the closest test centre is in Bangkok, although this is subject to change
A1 Selts – GESE grade 2 English test for family visas?
- Where can you book the A1 English test in the UK – Trinity college A1 test ?
- Where can you book the A1 English test in Thailand – Thailand IELTS – where can you take the A1 English test in Thailand?
Categories of people who require the IELTS certificate when applying to settle in the UK:
- · A Thai husband or wife
- · Civil partner
- · Same-sex partner
- · Unmarried partner
- · Fiancée
Requirements for the test
The test is graded at the A2 level under the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR), a relatively basic level of English. The applicant should be able to:
- · Understand basic words and phrases
- · Talk about and understand simple topics
- · Be able to talk about themselves and their life using simple phrases and sentences
- · Understand simple written English
- · Be able to read simple notices, signs, and directions
- · Interact with teachers
Talk to Us!
We can assist you with any UK Visa. We can help your wife obtain a UK Settlement Visa as we deal with the British Embassy in Bangkok daily we know what is required. So, if you would like more information, call us on +66 (0)80 102 2328, +66 (0) 38 420 313 or +44 (0) 20 8133 8059, email us on: email@example.com or alternatively contact us via our website.