UK standard visitors visa
To meet the eligibility requirements you must demonstrate that you will leave the UK after the proposed visit.
- you’ll depart the UK at the end of your visit
- you’ll not live in the UK for extended periods through frequent or successive visits, or settle in the UK.
- you’re able to support yourself during your trip (show you have the funds to pay for the visit)
- you’re able to pay for your return or onward journey (pay for your flight home)
- you have proof of any business or other activities you want to do in the UK, as allowed by the Visitor Rules
What is a UK tourist visa – how does this visa work?
Documents you may wish to provide with your application
- details of your travel history for the past 10 years
- your employer’s address and telephone number
- your partner’s name, date of birth, and passport number
- the name and address of anyone paying for your trip
- the name, address, and passport number of any family members, or friends you have in the UK
To find out more about how to apply for a UK visitors visa in Thailand
What are your professional fees – legal fees
If you would like more information, call us on44 (0) 20 8133 8059, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively contact us via our website