Family visas UK

You will need a family visa if you intend to live with a family member in the UK.

Family visas UK -Applying from overseas

You can apply for a visa to  live with your family if they are

  • your spouse or partner
  • your fiancé, fiancée, or proposed civil partner
  • a dependant child
  • a parent
  • a relative who’ll provide long-term care for you

Family visas UK -applying as the partner or a spouse

They must be

  • a British citizen
  • be settled in the UK
  • have indefinite leave to remain

You must both intend to live together permanently in the UK.

You may also need to meet the English language requirements before you apply.

You can find out more information if you are applying as a fiancee or proposed civil partner here.

How to apply if you are outside the UK then you must apply online here

If you are inside the UK then you can also apply online here

If you want to find out more about how to apply as a partner or spouse, call our immigration solicitors now on 0749326987, or contact us today.




Related Posts

UK visa processing times

UK visa processing times increasing

UK visa processing times. The UKVI is prioritising Ukraine Visa Scheme applications. Therefore, family visas may take up to 24 weeks to process. The UKVI