All applicants will need the following documents to apply for a UK visitors visa in Thailand.
- A valid passport. Your passport or travel document, which must be valid, in good condition, and
has at least one blank page.
- All previous passports.
- Evidence of family that will remain in Thailand whilst you travel to the UK.
- Evidence of assets & ties to Thailand – property, employment, land, these are examples.
- A completed visa application form
- Evidence of funds – available to you, and which are clearly accessible by you.
- Evidence of support you will receive from your sponsor including details of
what support is being provided and how ( if applicable).
- Evidence of the relationship, if any, between you and your sponsor.
- Evidence that your sponsor is not, or will not be, in breach of UK immigration
laws at the time of your visit.
- Any previous refusals of entry clearance
- Evidence of previous immigration history if any.
- All documents must be translated into English if in a foreign language.
You’ll also need to provide the following information:
- The dates that you’re planning to travel to the UK
- Details of where you’ll be staying in the UK during your visit
- How much you think your trip will cost you personally
- Your current home address and how long you’ve lived there
- Your parents’ names and dates of birth (if known)
- How much you earn in a year (if you have an income)
- Your children’s documents if applicable
- Evidence of a personal relationship between you & the sponsor.
Further information – How to apply Visa application UK eligibility requirements.
You can find further information about how to apply for a UK family visit visa application.
If you wish to apply for a UK visa and would like more information about the visa process at Thai Visa Express, we can help.
You can contact us on,07493269875, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.