UK Visa document checking service – Meeting the financial requirements of the immigration rules
Are you planning to make a UK visa or settlement application or extension but still worried if you have all the correct financial Supporting Documents for a successful visa application?
Use our UK Visa Document Checking Service – Appendix FM
Use our Application and Document Checking Service to ensure that you meet the financial requirements of the immigration rules. Have you prepared the visa application but are unsure whether you have supplied the correct financial documents.
The financial part of the application will be checked and assessed by an immigration advisor who has personally processed thousands of successful visa applications for clients.
What you will get with your UK Visa Document Checking Service:
- A Full Review of how you will meet the financial requirements.
- Advice on any financial documents that may be missing.
- We will also provide a letter of support that explains how the applicant meets the financial requirements of the immigration rules.
Applications covered by the Service:
- All Spouse/Partner and Child dependant Visas and extensions
- FLR (M) applications and extensions
- Indefinite Leave to Remain (applications
* This service is only for (check to support financial Documents only), should you require a full check service, please contact us for a price *
|Criteria (Meeting the Financial Requirement)||Price|
|Employment Income (Working for the Same Employer for last 6 months)||£250|
|Employment Income (Category B – 12 months employment income)||£300|
|Employment Income (Combining Applicant and Sponsor’s Salary)||£300|
|Cash Savings ONLY||£300|
|Pension Income ONLY||£300|
|Non-Employment Income ONLY e.g., Rental Property Income||£350|
|Combination/s of Any of the Above||£400|
|Self-Employment as a sole trader||£400|
|LTD Company Owner Income ONLY (1 Company and 1 Financial Year only)||£450|
What is Category B:
- Working with current employer for less than 6 months, AND working with the previous employer and earning the required salary within the 12 month period prior to the application
- Overseas sponsor returning to the UK with a job offer, AND working with the previous employer and earning the required salary within the 12 month period prior to the application
- Apply as the partner or spouse
- Visit our FAQ for further information
- What are your professional fees
- Free Thai language lessons